Besan Laddoo !!!

My all-time favorite in Laddoos is the Besan Laddoo.
Had a great craving for it today. So decided to make it. Turned out awesome..... !!! My grandmom always had a tough time when she visited us. I always wanted her to make besan laddoos and my sister always asked for the Rava Laddoos. Both of us never even used to touch the other kind. So, just to please us, she had to make both kinds and ended up with more work than necessary.

She has had a stroke recently, and can't speak too much, slurry speech. But we can never forget her beautiful voice. She always used to sing so beautifully whether it was loris / bhajans or just some songs. We can never forget the way she used to shower her love on all us grandchildren. She does her best even now, but when she is sick, none of us are near her to even show her some affection. I feel very bad about it.....

Anyway, let's not dwell on the bad stuff. Here is a picture in memory of my (I wont say grandmother, because she is still alive), so just her voice and cooking, which I miss soooooo sooooo much !!!! Just hope she gets well soon. LOVE U MAMAMA !!!

 
Used the recipe from Manjula's kitchen. I love her recipes.

Comments

  1. I always prefer rava laddos to besan :) But your besan laddos look yummy yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks !!! u r just like my sis ! :) but u should try this one... it really came out yummy too.... I hope both u n Mr.N like sweets... ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so ready to go in and melt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, Sri... !! I m glad u visited my blog. I love ur recipes and ur blog style too :) How did u get the snippets in there ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tukdi (Shankarpule - Namakpare) from leftover maida dough

Rava Bhakri / Rullava Bhakri

Jeera-Pepper Tambuli (jeer-meerya tambuli)